V-Great VG-6623 Conventional Optical Smoke Detector (hereinafter referred to as Detector) is a product developed with integrated MCU and a reliable fixed fire judgment program that makes it work stably and reliably. When detecting fire signals, the detector changes its own supply current to transmit the signal to the control panel or interface module. The detector lights fire indicator and remote indicator to show the alarm and will hold them until reset. The detector is developed base on the infrared scattering principle and high-performance optical sensing chamber. It is excellent in resisting dust contamination and ambient light interference with stable performance and is easy to maintain.
Previous productBack to products
- Product: Conventional Smoke Detector
- Brand: V-Great
- Model: VG-6623
- Operating Voltages: 9VDC~28VDC
- Quiescent Current: ≤60µA
- Alarm current: 10mA≤ ~≤50mA
- LED Indicator: RED flashing every 2s ~ 4s when standby, illuminating when alarm fire.
- Base: VG-6611
- Ingress protection rating: IP32
- Weight: 120g about
- Intelligent drift compensation to the variation of external environment (temperature, humidity, dust and static).
- Filter designed in both software and hardware, enhance the ability of anti-interferences
- Intelligent algorithm and judgement, warning reminder for dirty and cleaning.
- The detector can accurately detect the chronic fire happened in 24 hours.
- Compatible with a wide range of conventional panel or interface.
- Talented design of structure without a single screw.
- LPCB approval in compliancewith EN54-7
Questions & Answers
Questions and answers of the customers
There are no questions yet. Be the first to ask a question about this product.
AED 9,817.50 VAT included
AED 315.00 VAT included
AED 157.50 VAT included
AED 24,006.28 VAT included