Fireguard ECOC6 AFFF 3% Film Foam Concentrate is a superior quality firefighting foam concentrate for extinguishing and securing flammable hydrocarbon and select oxygenated fuel-based fires. It is mainly formulated by hydrocarbon surfactants, C6 based fluorocarbon surfactants, solvents, preservatives, and buffers that are used to effectively extinguish hydrocarbon fuel-based fires and have a secondary benefit of preventing re-ignition
Back to products
Fireguard ECOC6 AFFF 3% Film Foam Concentrate(20 Litre Can)
AED 315.00 VAT included
- Product: firefighting foam concentrate
- Brand: Fireguard
- Appearance : Amber liquid
- pH : 6.5 – 8.5
- Expansion : >8.0
- 25% drainage time : > 100 sec
- Viscosity : < 10 cst
- Spreading coefficient : > 3.0
- Fire performance : Passes as per relevant specification
- It produced a thin aqueous film which spreads across the surface of the fuel, separating the fuel from oxygen. It has superior knock down, burn back properties and post fire security.
- It is formulated with environmental benign C6 fluorocarbon surfactants free of PFOA & PFOS.Hence it is environment friendly
- It can be used with fresh, brackish & sea water. It is compatible with all dry chemical powders extinguishing agent.
- It is suitable for extinguishing & securing flammable hydrocarbon fuel fires as 3%
Questions & Answers
Questions and answers of the customers
There are no questions yet. Be the first to ask a question about this product.
AED 168.00 VAT included