Fireguard FGP1 1 KG Dry Chemical Powder Fire Extinguisher with a pressure gauge. Wide operating temperature range -30°C +60 °C, ensuring suitability for use in low-temperature countries. 140 mm diameter, deep drawn mild steel cylinder, MIG welding externally painted with polyester resin, signal red to RAL 3000. Certified to the Pressure Equipment Directive PED 97/23/EC. 100% of the fire extinguishers are checked by an electronic helium leak detection system. Lever operated with nickel-plated brass body. All external parts are protected against corrosion. The propellant gas is nitrogen. A small percentage of helium is added, to facilitate electronic leak detection. All parts in contact with the extinguishing agent are compatible with the same. Reinforced rubber hose with pressure connections, complete with a nozzle. Mild steel, zinc-plated wall bracket suitable for vertical mounting. Transport bracket available on request.
Back to products
Fireguard FGP1 1 KG Dry Chemical Powder Fire Extinguisher
AED 36.75 VAT included
Product Code : fs10749 Brand: Fireguard Seller: Fireshop1001 Approved by : [woo_pro_badges_extended]
Only Reputed Brands
Multiple payment options
- Brand: Fireguard
- Type: Stored pressure
- Fire Ratings: 21A 89B
- Temperature Range: 30°C + 60°C
- Cylinder Material: Steel
- Valve: Aluminium
- The valve is made up of acetal resin ensuring perfect corrosion protection.
- The spindle is made up of acetalic resin for perfect sealing.
- The spring does not interfere with the flow of the extinguishing agent: this permits a perfect discharge.
- The large diameter of the safety pin ensures an easy grip even with work gloves.
- The shock-proof pressure gauge provides an accurate indication of pressure status of the extinguisher.
- The bracket is made of polypropylene: it may be fixed by screws on any surface, thanks to the different fastening points on the back of the bracket. The safety strip fastens the fire extinguisher to the support, making it perfectly stable, also in case of violent impact.
- The single piece, deep drawn aluminium alloy body ensures maximum sealing and, thanks to its light weight, perfect handling.
- Product: 1 KG Dry Chemical Powder Fire Extinguisher
Questions & Answers
Questions and answers of the customers
There are no questions yet. Be the first to ask a question about this product.
AED 236.78 VAT included
AED 2,166.26 VAT included