- Product: Dry Chemical Powder Fire Extinguisher
- Brand: Fire Guard
- Model: FGFP2
- Capacity: 2kg
- Fire Rating: 13A55B
- Test Pressure: 30 Bar
- Working Pressure: 15 Bar
- Temp Range: -30ºC to +60ºC
- Discharge Time (Sec): 11 sec
- Total Weight (kg): 3.5 kg
- Height (mm): 306.5mm
- Cylinder Dia (mm): 110 mm
- Extinguishing Agent: ABC 40 Dry Powder
- High-grade brass head assembly ensures reliability and efficiency
- Working pressure 14 bar for maximum fire fighting performance gives the greater application
- Long-drawn high-grade colled rolled steel body shell for optimum strength with Argon welding process.
- 23mm diaphragm pressure gauge provides a very accurate indication of extinguisher’s pressure status and a suction tube is PVC made.
- Polyester external coating and oven-baked adds extra protection to withstand extreme temperatures
- Simple seize and squeeze method of operation combined with controllable discharge for maximum
fire-fighting performance with a safety pin.
Fire Guard FGFP2 – 2 Kg Dry Chemical Powder Fire Extinguisher
Fireguard FGFP2 – 2 kg dry powder fire extinguishers are a highly versatile Class A, B & C fire-fighting suitable for most risks. In addition to dealing with electrical hazards, flammable liquids and gases, the powder is also effective for vehicle fires. All Extinguishers are tested and certified to EN3 standards.