- Product: Explosion Proof Speaker
- Brand: Potter Signals
- Model: SPHX-DVSMR
- Operating Voltage: 25/70 Vrms
- Power Input (selectable): 0.5 W, 1 W, 2 W, 7 W and 15 W
- Material: Speaker: Spun Aluminum, Housing: Die-Cast Aluminum
- Operating Temperature Range: -40°F to 151°F
- Frequency Response: 400-4000Hz
- UL dB(A) Sound Pressure: 99
- dB(A) Sound Power: 116.8
- Dimensions: 14 13/16” H x 8 7/8” W x 14 3/4” D
- Shipping Weight (Approx.): 15 LBS
- Mount Type: Surface Mount
- Color: Red
- Operates on 25 Vrms or 70 Vrms signal lines.
- Multiple power taps @ 0.5, 1, 2, 7, and 15 watts.
- High dB output for coverage of large areas.
- UL sound pressure level 99 dB(A) at 10 feet (see chart).
- Built-In 15 watt high-efficiency compression driver.
- Rugged explosion-proof circuitry housing.
- Wide frequency response, 400-4000 Hz.
- Supervisory capacitor.
- NEMA 3 rated enclosure
- Indoor or outdoor mounting
CPG Signals SPHX PowerTone Explosion Proof Speaker
CPG Signals Model SPHX Powertone Explosion-proof Speaker is designed for use in hazardous locations. The unit produces a crisp, clear, high decibel tone/voice output on any 25 Vrms or 70 Vrms tone/voice audio system. Speaker cone and projector are of spun aluminum, the speaker driver and circuitry are contained in an explosion-proof housing.
This speaker has a supervisory DC coupling capacitor and wattage taps from 0.5 to 15 watts. Our speaker is listed for indoor or outdoor use, is NEMA 3 rated, and is finished in red enamel. The PowerTone speaker is designed for connection to system supervised alarm notification circuits. The weatherproof corrosion-resistant surface-mount speaker is required.