SOLVEX 37-185 HIGH-COMFORT, CHEMICAL RESISTANT GLOVE FOR A WIDE RANGE OF APPLICATIONS.
SOLVEX 37-185 -8
AED 24.15 VAT included
Ansell Solvex Unflocked, Sandpatch, Gaunlet cuff, Thickness 0.56 mm. Length 455 mm – Green.
Product Code : fs10643 Brand: Ansell Seller: Fireshop1001 Approved by : [woo_pro_badges_extended]
Only Reputed Brands
Multiple payment options
- Compliance with FDA food handling requirements (21 CFR 177.2600).
- Antistatic: Yes
- Chlorine: Yes
- Color Of Coating: Green
- Material Of Coating: Nitrile
- Construction: Without Support
- Type of Fist: Gauntlet
- Grip Surface: Sand Finish
- No Latex: Yes
- No Silicone: Yes
- Brand: Ansell
- Available in numerous lengths, thicknesses, sizes and linings, Ansell's Sol-Vex nitrile glove offers optimum results in both dry and wet environments where high chemical resistance is crucial. Totally reusable and with an incomparable abrasion resistance, it offers a magnificent comfort to the user.
- Sol-Vex nitrile gloves are the ideal choice for safe handling in a wide range of work environments with hazardous chemicals.
- The unlined version does not release lint, avoiding the risk of contamination and favoring its use in production areas sensitive to the introduction of external impurities.
- The finish in inverted diamonds improves grip levels even more.
- The smooth sand type finish gives the glove a soft surface that reduces indirect costs by contributing to a lower rejection in the production of fragile pieces.
- No cotton flocking, reducing the risk of contamination and favoring its use in production areas sensitive to the introduction of external impurities
- The sand-like finish gives the glove a smooth surface that affects the reduction of indirect costs thanks to less rejection of fragile pieces
- Totally reusable, with unparalleled abrasion resistance
- It offers a magnificent comfort to the user
Questions & Answers
Questions and answers of the customers
There are no questions yet. Be the first to ask a question about this product.
AED 315.00 VAT included