Macurco OX-1 Oxygen Single Gas Monitor is a battery powered unit utilizing a permanently mounted, non-rechargeable 3.6-volt Lithium battery. It is designed to be intrinsically safe. The Macurco Single-Gas Monitor is UL Classified intrinsically safe for Class I, Div. I, Groups A, B, C, & D Hazardous Locations. Calibrating (O2) prior to use in the same environmental conditions as the instrument will be used will increase the accuracy of the instruments gas concentration reading.
Macurco OX-1 Oxygen Single Gas Monitor
AED 582.75 VAT included
Macurco OX-1 Oxygen Single Gas Monitor is a battery powered unit utilizing a permanently mounted, non-rechargeable 3.6-volt Lithium battery. It is designed to be intrinsically safe. The Macurco Single-Gas Monitor is UL Classified intrinsically safe for Class I, Div. I, Groups A, B, C, & D Hazardous Locations.
Only Reputed Brands
Multiple payment options
- Product: Single-Gas Monitor Series
- Brand: Macurco
- Model: Macurco GS-1
- Size: 8.1 x 5.1 x 3.1 cm
- Weight: 4.1 oz. (11 5 g)
- Ingress Protection Rating: IP54
- Sensor: Electrochemica
- Operating Humidity: 15 90% (non-condensing)
- Readout: Direct read LCD
- Range: 0-25% v/v (O2)
- Alarm Indicators Visual: Flashing LCD display and Red LED, Audio: 85 dBA @ 1 foot (30.5 cm) buzzer, Tactile: Internal vibrator
- Alarm Readings: Low, High Alarms, Low Battery, Over Range
- Reading Resolution: 0.5% v/v - Oxygen (Increment/decrement from 21 .0%)
- Test Function: Self-test on circuitry, battery and alarms.
- Operating Life: 2 years from activation (maximum 36.5 alarm hours 3 minutes/day)
- This instrument helps monitor for the presence and concentration level of certain specified airborne gases
- A self-test can be performed at any time by pressing the ON/MENU button once from the normal operating mode.
- The self-test will be indicated by the TEST icon being displayed on the LCD for about 5 seconds and the buzzer, LED and vibrator will activate
- From normal mode, press the ON/MENU button twice and the peak reading will be displayed.
- When performing a calibration or calibration verification test (bump test) only use certified calibration gas at the required concentration level.
- A calibration verification test (bump test) should be performed before initial and each use.
- An internal microprocessor controls the indication and alarm functions in response to the signals received from an electrochemical sensor
- 2 years warranty for sensor and electronics
- One button operation keypad
Questions and answers of the customers
There are no questions yet. Be the first to ask a question about this product.