- Mains supply: 230V 50/60Hz
- Mains rated current: 810mA max
- Internal power supply: 19V-28.5V (27V nominal). Ripple 7V maximum (battery fault).
- Total output current limited to: 1.5A @ 230Vac continuous, 3A peak (ImaxA eq 800mA).
- Quiescent current: 40mA (on mains fail). Zone quiescent 2mA max.
- Max battery size and type: 2 x 12V 7Ah VRLA connected in series.
- No. of detector zone circuits: 3 @ 19-28Vdc (Max. length per circuit is 250m).
- Max. devices per detector zone: 20 detectors (or 32 detectors/manual call points combined).
- No. of conventional sounder circuits: 3 (two x 1st stage; one x 2nd stage). Max. length per circuit is 50m).
- EOL resistor value: 6800Ω 5% Tol. 0/25W (blue, grey, red, gold).
- Max. sounder output current: 3 x 200mA.
- Indicators: Multiple indicators are provided – refer to the EP203 instructions for details.
- Product dimensions (mm): 439 W x 276 H x 70 D mm (back box); 467 W x 293 H x 29 D mm (lid).
- Construction & finish: Metal back box; metal chassis’ plastic lid.
- IP Rating: IP30.
- Weight: 4.2kg (without batteries).
- Certified to EN54-2/4 and EN12094-1 by the Loss Prevention Certification Board (LPCB).
- Functions as a standard 3 zone fire panel with additional circuitry for controlling the release of fire suppressing gas.
- 128 x 64-pixel display.
- Any combination of activated zones can be programmed to automatically start the panel’s extinguishant
- Manual release button and two key switches.
- 3 conventional sounder circuits (two x 1st stage, one x 2nd stage).
- Powerful 3A EN54-4 switch mode PSU.
- Wide range of monitored inputs and auxiliary outputs.
- Abort and hold inputs.
- Time-stamped event log.
- RS485 connections for up to 8 flush or surface remote status units with their own LCDs, manual release and
mode switches. Single gang economy status units also available.
- Wide range of engineering functions.
- Optional relay expansion boards and single gang abort & hold buttons
- Ideal for use in computer rooms, telecommunication centers, archive storage areas, museums, etc.
- System line terminator included.
EP203 Automatic Extinguisher 3 Zone Control Panel
EP203 Automatic Extinguisher 3 Zone Control Panel acts as both a conventional fire alarm panel and an automatic extinguisher control panel. Specifically designed for use in areas housing expensive, dangerous or irreplaceable items of equipment, it features an intuitive 128 x 64-pixel display that gives clear and concise feedback to the user, installer and commissioning engineer. It has six monitored inputs (including hold & abort), a time-stamped log, adjustable flood times and volt-free changeover relays for fire, local fire, 1st stage active, 2nd stage active, extractor fan and fault.